Member Obligations Of The Rotary Club Of Brisbane
- To be engaged with Rotary by attending Club meetings, attending meetings of another Rotary club, participating in Club Committees, Club projects and Club events and activities. Participation may be by electronic means where provision is available for this mode.
- To pay promptly all dues and approved calls for Club projects.
- To support the Rotary Foundation Fund.
- To serve on at least one Club committee each year and to carry out job assignments arising from its programs preferably as a volunteer.
- To extend a personal welcome to visiting Rotarians sitting near them or standing alone at the regular weekly Club meetings.
- To extend fellowship to and generally assist Club Officers, fellow Rotarians and especially newly inducted Members.
- To take part in Club and District Assemblies and, as occasion requires, exercise their membership rights of voting and identifying suitable potential new members for unfilled classifications.
- To practise “The 4-Way Test’ at all times.
- To further the Objects of Rotary in its four specific fields of service.
- To wear the Rotary emblem at all times as an insignia of honour.
RCOB Learning Program
For new and experienced Rotarian this program is essential reading Rotary Club of Brisbane Learning Program